Community Investments Data & Evaluation Manager
|Title:||Community Investments Data & Evaluation Manager|
Full Time Opportunity available at United Way of Allen County
At United Way, holding ourselves to the highest possible standards is essential for our success. That's why our core values are:
- Trust & Integrity: We support each other through respect , honesty and transparency.
- Inclusiveness: We embrace the differences in our community and actively seek to collaborate.
- Positive Attitude: We focus on our strengths to create a vision of success enabling us to achieve our goals.
- People & Relationships: We honor and uphold respect for one another, accountability to oneself, advocate for teamwork, embrace creativity, inspire change, encourage fun and strive for excellence.
- Communication: We work in an environment where information is shared openly and received as constructive and non-judgmental.
- Community Catalyst: We believe positive change is possible and it is best accomplished through the convening and collaboration of community partners to achieve a lasting impact.
We are currently seeking a full time Community Investments Data & Evaluation Manager to support United Way of Allen County’s community impact work by managing the community investment process. The manager will lead and support various research and evaluation efforts, from planning and facilitation of United Way’s community investment process, to data analysis, interpretation, and graphic visualizations of data. This role will support and oversee process functions of Community Impact work, grant submission, and reporting processes. Specific duties may include:
- Manages and implements the community investment process. Develops and implements a work plan to accomplish the activities necessary to complete the investment process.
- Takes the lead in orienting, training, and managing volunteers for the investment teams.
- Facilitates training for staff, agencies, and investment teams involved in the investment process.
- Planning and facilitation of evaluation-related meetings as needed
- Assists in creating and implementing a comprehensive measurement process that collects outcome and demographic data to evaluate strategic priorities.
- Ensures investment funded agencies are following reporting requirements.
- Provides community investment data for written and visual materials for internal and external reports.
- Research and collect common indicator data from a variety of sources that relates to UWAC’s community investment strategic priorities.
- Manages the organization’s data collection and reporting into United Way Worldwide’s Global Results Framework.
- Leads the evaluation and interpretation of United Way’s ALICE study and report.
- Keeps abreast of local studies and needs assessments.
- Assures proper operations of community investment and reporting software and provides technical support to the funded agency partners.
- Prepares grant reports, including gathering of partner reports, data analysis, and narrative development, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies and Required Skills:
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with ability to manage details in a constantly changing environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and tasks, prioritize work, and follow-up to ensure responsibilities are fulfilled
- Skills and experience coordinating and facilitating work with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitation experience (for small and large groups)
- Ability to synthesize complex and multi-level information
- Ability to analyze, think critically, and present research and data clearly
- Is team-oriented and collaborates across departments
- Identifies, gathers, understands and uses community and social data to create effective community solutions
- Values diversity and inclusion and treats others with respect and dignity
- Upholds the highest ethical standards and is accountable and transparent with all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited four-year college or university and three year’s work experience that aligns with this positions requirements. Research and data analysis experience required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience in database, data collection and use, and spreadsheet analysis required.
- Advanced computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Indiana Driver’s License and required minimum insurance coverage.
- Travel or Transportation Requirements- local meetings as required. Occasional annual United Way or related conference attendance as determined by supervisor.
- Occasionally required to work hours outside the standard 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM time frame.
United Way of Allen County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications